Episode 60 - 10 Sleep Tips for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Sleep with chronic fatigue syndrome can be very tricky.
Most people think you just sleep 24/7, but that isn’t always the case.
Many people who suffer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome have major sleep disturbances. They either can’t fall asleep easily or they wake up throughout the night. Or they may even have terrible insomnia or they sleep at the wrong time of the day. They have no routine or structure and it upsets their circadian rhythm.
In today’s video, I break down my 10 best sleep tips to have better, more high quality sleep!
If sleep’s been an issue for you, you need to watch this one!
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want to help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form