Episode 57 - No Arms, No Worries. An Inspiring Story of Perseverance and Courage
Meet Kerry-Lee! No arms but swims in the ocean!
In today’s episode, we sit down with an incredible woman who was born with no arms.
Can you imagine?
Now, this is an extraordinary lady doing extraordinary things!
Like… swimming in the ocean, working full time, training in the gym daily, traveling the world! With no arms.
Her story is going to inspire you.
3 things you will learn from listening to this episode:
1. What she did to overcome emotional hardship
2. What she does to stay on track and accountable
3. How to have an incredible mindset despite the current challenges you may have
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode!
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want to help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form