Episode 51 - Fear of Exercise with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fear is a common experience that most people deal with in their recovery from CFS and associated illnesses.
In this episode, we give you some practical tips to eliminate fear and move appropriately so you can do stuff without feeling worse. You will also learn 4 key ways to decrease fear in the moment so you can feel more relaxed and move forwards.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want to help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form