Episode 50 - Exercise and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. What TO do and NOT do.
Want to stop the ups and downs with exercise and be able to do things without feeling worse? This episode is for you!
In today’s episode, we bring on our Resident Movement Specialist Steph Ryan to talk ALL things movement in relation to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and associated illnesses. Steph shares the key tips on what to avoid when it comes to movement and recovery and what to do instead, so you can keep moving forwards without feeling worse! We are very lucky to have Steph come on and share this wisdom with you.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want to help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form