Episode 43 - 16yr old, Nura's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Recovery Story
Meet Nura and Ruhi from London UK!
Nura Suffered: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at 16yrs old.
Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, no energy, muscle aches and pains, food sensitivities, symptom flareups, brain fog, and cognitive issues, memory loss.
Struggles: Bed bound/house bound, lost friends, no energy or motivation to do anything. Felt totally lost and wasn’t sure she would be able to improve at all.
After the program…
Results: Living life fully, full days at school, participating in life and hobbies, having energy, seeing friends, setting goals and aspirations to achieve for her future.
If you want to find out how Nura went from totally house bound and barely able to get through a day, to returning to good health and building her capacity...
WATCH THIS INTERVIEW. Nura is a total inspiration, as is her mum Ruhi, who joined the interview with us.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form