Episode 42 - Tara's Inspiring M.E/CFS Recovery Story
Meet Tara from USA!
Joined The Program: Over one year ago.
Suffered: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, no energy, muscle aches and pains, dramatic weight/muscle loss, symptom flareups, brain fog, and cognitive issues.
Struggles: Inability to function daily, zero energy to be a mum, had to quit career, relationship breakdown, mum guilt, $30,000 spent on treatments that did not work…
After the program…
Results: Living life fully, having energy, dancing, traveling the world with her daughter, being a great mum, studying PHD, muscle tone and strength back, looking fantastic and feeling it too!
If you want to find out how Tara went from totally house bound, surviving a rough divorce, being a single mum barely being able to get through a day to ultimately getting better, LISTEN THIS INTERVIEW. Be ready to be moved!
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form