Episode 40 - 12 year old's Recovery from Long Covid/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Jack was diagnosed with Long Covid and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
He went from being SUPER active every single day, running around like most 12 year olds do, to being bed bound and struggling to keep his eyes open.
He experienced extreme fatigue, symptom flareups, brain fog, and cognitive issues to name a few.
He struggled with missing school and his friends, he struggled with the isolation and the unsureness that comes with LC/M.E/CFS.
Eight months later after his family enrolled in the CFS Health Recovery Program, Jack has WAY more energy, is able to socialise and see his friends again, is playing sport and exercising without feeling worse, and just recently had his first full day back at school.
Jack and his mum share their journey of overcoming the hurdles they faced and what they did for Jack to get healthy and start living again.
Listen to Jack’s inspiring interview today. You will be amazed!
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form