Episode 38 - Jop's Inspiring Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Recovery Story
He went from housebound to 20,000 steps a day!
Suffered: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, symptom flareups, brain fog, and cognitive issues.
Struggles: Total exhaustion, coping with bad behaviours, total guilt of letting his family down, no energy, brain fog, no daily function.
Results: More energy, being an amazing father, 20,000 steps a day, great cognitive function, living life and enjoying it! If you want to find out how Jop went from suffering daily to recovering his health back,
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form