Episode 35 - Ann Mary's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Recovery Story
Meet Ann Mary, 65 years young from Australia .
She joined the Mentorship Program over a year ago.
Suffered: 7 years Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, chronic pain, symptom flareups, brain fog, and overall lowered capacity/daily function.
Struggles: Sleeping 18 hours a day, watching life go by, pushing & crashing, no energy and unsure what to do next.
Results: Waking up with energy every morning, excited for the day, riding her bike and feeling great, painting, jumping on trampolines, mowing the lawns and being an awesome grandmother.
If you want to find out how Ann Mary went from suffering daily to overcoming Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and living again click below to watch her full interview.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form