Episode 33 - Michelle's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Recovery Story
She joined The Mentorship Program last year.
Suffered: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, symptom flareups, brain fog, and cognitive issues.
Struggles: Non- acceptance, loss of identity, mum guilt, pushing & crashing, no energy, self-doubt, no boundaries/people pleasing
Results: No more mum guilt, aligned mum, more energy, stabilised health, no more pushing & crashing, living life fully, changing life path.
If you want to find out how mother of one Michele went from suffering daily to overcoming Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and living fully, click below to watch her full interview.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form