Episode 28 - All or Nothing
Do you struggle with either doing too much or doing too little?
Trying really, really hard but getting nowhere?
In today’s podcast episode, we share a story of one of our member's triumphs in recovery. (Hint - it has a lot to do with NOT being all or nothing).
You will learn:
- How to stop being all or nothing
- How to find your middle ground
- How to move through recovery with more ease
Sit back, relax and, enjoy the episode.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form