Episode 27 - Consistency over Intensity!
Do you struggle with consistency?
In today’s podcast episode, I cried. Not out of sadness but out of gratitude for a heartfelt story, our General Manager, Ash shared on the podcast.
We talk about one of the most important topics when it comes to success in recovery and anything in life, really. And that is consistency.
If you want to be more consistent so you can improve your energy, health, and over all life, this is the episode for you!
Sit back relax and enjoy.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form