Episode 24 - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Other Associated Illnesses
In today's episode, we sit down with our Resident Medical Consultant Dr. Olivia Lesslar. Dr. Lesslar explains Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other associated illnesses - what is it and what it's not, and most importantly: what you can do about it.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode.
Click here for the transcript
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form