Episode 21 - How to express where you are at in an empowering way, without feeling guilty or drained afterwards.
What do you do when someone asks you how you are?
Do you go into over-explainer mode? Or total pretend "every is fine when it isn't" mode?
In today's podcast we are going to come from a different place all together. You won't have to over explain, nor will you have to pretend your fine when your not. All while feeling empowered about your situation.
Sit back relax and enjoy this episode on how to express where you are at in an empowering way without feeling drained and exhausted.
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form