Episode 19 - Friendships and Chronic Illness
How to navigate the harsh reality of friendship loss, change or navigation whilst recovering.
In this episode we explore the depths of navigating friendship and chronic illness. Why friendship can be so difficult in this time, why relationship dynamic changes once you go through a chronic illness and what it looks like on the other side of recovery.
Sit back relax and enjoy this very powerful discussion on all things friendship and chronic illness.
Here are 4 ways we can help.
1. Join our free community to meet others, be inspired, and get more recovery info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cfshealthrecoveryhub
2. Watch the newly released past members "Guest Panel" Workshop where they share their top 5 recovery secrets - https://www.cfshealth.com/guestpanelreplay
3. Get our free most popular recovery trainings:
- Find your baseline - Stop pushing and crashing - https://www.cfshealth.com/baseline
- The 3 stages of recovery and what to do in each one - https://www.cfshealth.com/the3stages
- The "9 do's and don’ts" PDF - to decrease symptoms and improve energy - https://www.Cfshealth.com/pdf
4. Want help professionally with a step-by-step recovery plan specific to you? Fill out the application form and the team will send you the details - https://www.cfshealth.com/form